Last update: January 6, 2022
Intellectual Property Rights
Material accessible to you through VoxVM’s services may be subject to protection under the United States or other copyright laws, or laws protecting trademarks, trade secrets, and proprietary information. Except when expressly permitted by the owner of such rights, you must not use VoxVM or its servers and network in a manner that would infringe, violate, dilute, or misappropriate any such rights, with respect to any material that you access or receive through the VoxVM network. If you use a domain name in connection with VoxVM or similar service, you must not use that domain name in violation of any trademark, service mark, or similar rights of any third party.
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Management with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further details):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interests
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work
- identification of the URL or other specific location of the service where the material that you claim is infringing is located
- your address, telephone number, and email address
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
VoxVM respects the intellectual property of others and we ask our clients to do the same. VoxVM may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, suspend or terminate the services of users who may be infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide VoxVM Management the proper notice electronically via [email protected].